Monday, April 29, 2013

Beauty wants-wishlist for May!



      Hi beauties! I want to give myself a pat on the back for making another post, not only am I going to be posting more frequently (I hope) but I really enjoy blogging and sharing my thoughts with you guys. I recently created a polyvore which explains the template for this lovely collage. I don't know why I never made one before, it's pretty awesome. But anyways to the products, disclaimer: I didn't know if I should classify these products as my wishlist or just as my wants for May because a lot of these products are quite reasonable (excluding MAC considering it's more on the pricey-er side) but I've been wanting these products for a while just haven't really got to it or set out a budget for it to be honest. So... here I am! Being the procrastinator (that I am deeply ashame but whole heart-ed-ly admit to being), I plan on getting either a few of these products or at least one to check off my "wish-want list". I know that a lot of these products are well known having heard tons of reviews of them so far, some good - some bad. When I do purchase these products I'd like to do a review of my own because although I appreciate, respect and often turn to reviews personally, whither it'd be on a movie or a beauty product, I strongly believe you don't truly know something unless you've tried or experienced it yourself. I mean everyone thinks different right? At least with somethings. I think often times we forget that and get ourselves wrapped around reviews and everyone else's opinion. SO... enough with my useless speech lol and on with my wish-want whateva list :-) :

(p.s. this isn't really in any particular order to what I want the most of least I just assorted the products by size and yeah I also just felt like typing numero uno haha)

NUMERO UNO:  Any type of brown gel eyeliner. Brown gel liner I needs you in my life babeee? The main reason I've been wanting a brown gel liner is for my eyebrows. They been looking ratchet as ever lately with just powder and I didn't even used an angled brush -talk about disaster-. (yes I just used the word ratchet, people it's that time of night ha excuse me) I'm considering getting Elf studio's brown gel  liner or they're eyebrow kit in dark which comes with a dark brown gel liner similar to the one in the collage and a powder. They both retail for $3.00.

2:  M.A.C Lustre drops, Retail: $21.00. I know that Maccosmetics.com describes this as a bronzer which I guess could be a possible answer to what it is but I wouldn't use this as just any bronzer. I would love to put some of this stuff as an over all highlight maybe put some drops in my foundation I think the finish of it would look so beautiful.

3. Ben Nye Banana Nut Powder $13.99 3.oz via Camerareadycosmetics.com. So everyone knows this as the highlight powder that Mario Dedivanovic uses on Kim Kardashian for her gorgeous highlight and glow contour routine. Now I first saw this being used in a tutorial of a youtuber whose name I don't remember ages ago and ever since then I wanted to try it.

4. M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Gold Deposit, Retail: $30.00 -it aint cheap- Now I've heard about this bronzer before on youtube and a lot of girls described this bronzer as something they didn't think they'd want to purchase but ended up purchasing it anyway and fell in love with it. I still think $30 is a bit much for a bronzer but I have swatched this at Mac and I think the pigmentation and just glow of it, is ridiculously gorgeous and may be worth every penny. It also reminds me of a bronzer I've been wanting to try out by Milani maybe I'll try the Milani one first.

5. M.A.C Matte Lipstick Ruby Woo, Retail: $15.00: I'm a sucker for red lips. I think they're just the perfect and most beautiful way to make a statement on a woman's lips. Now I have so many red lipsticks in my collection it's crazy so when I heard about purchasing a $15 lipstick that's red I thought I think I'll pass but I just had to try it out at M.A.C and I got instant compliments on this, does it matter that those compliments were by my own conscious? Lol but my friends said it looked awesome and I agree. I think it's that classic matte yet vibrant deep red that no other red can really compare to and I still can't believe I haven't purchased it.

6. REVLON Nearly Naked Foundation, Retail:$7.49 via target: Heard great things about this foundation, first heard about it from a beauty guru on youtube by the username GirlyFrame. She said it was a dupe for a chanel foundation and I love everything chanel so I gots to try this out. :)

7: LUSH Lip Scrub, Retail: $9.95: Heard good and bad things about this lip scrub but I would love to try it for myself being someone that has pretty big lips I know what it's like to have dead skin on your lips it's a B!

8: A really cute kitty makeup bag Forever 21, Retail $9.80: I just really need a new makeup bag to hold the makeup in my purse. I've been putting random eyeliner and lipstick in my bag and scrumming through it like a mad woman when I need it.  I think F21 has some cute ones this one caught my eye on polyvore. Aren't the kitties are so cute?

9: Neutrogena Grapefruit Oil Free Cleansing Wipes, Retail $6.97 via Walmart: I remember going into to target with my sister since she had to purchase some things and, being dead broke stupidly I thought to torture myself by going to the beauty aisle, so I stumbled upon these wipes they were around $10.00 for 25ct and they came with something else and it just smelled so heavenly to me. Definitely want to purchase these, oh yeah and they apparently tend to acne prone skin? Can I get an amen?

10. Cetaphil Daily Oil Free Facial Cleanser $9.47 via Walmart: I own the cetaphil daily moisturizer and I really like it considering how light weight it may be. This product is probably just as good.

Have you guys tried any of these products?


until next time beauties,
britt x

30 comments:

  1. great post! I love M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Gold Deposit. It's great!

    Love,
    Verena from Who is Mocca?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I'm anxious to buy it for myself and try it. I'm glad to hear someone else's opinion on it.

      <3

      Delete
  2. wanna have 8! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! Love the products!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need number 5!! :)!

    -Visit My blog urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woul like to try mac as I've never tried before, but I've heard very good of it!!

    Pelplum fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know me too, I've tried a few things by them but not many... I think their prices have always turned me away but the quality and popularity always make me curious to try it out! Thank you so much for commenting by the way <3 xx

      Delete
  6. love Mac

    http://gizemslookbook.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the ben nye powder, I heard great things about it. MAC lipsticks are awesome! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl me too, I actually just ordered it a couple days ago and I'm super pumped for it to arrive. Ikr <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Great Post! Pretty neat wishlist :)
    Would you want to follow each other? :)

    Much Love,
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I know right! Sure thing love :)


      xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing review! So great:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    Join my giveaway: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you glad we are following one another now :D xx

      Delete
  11. Thx for visiting yes we could follow each other.I'm following you right now by gfc. Follow back. Thx keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm following back now :D xx

      Delete
  12. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now (number 21) so now it’s your turn to follow back!
    I love this make up bag!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob hun you too and thank you so much <3 Haha lucky number :D <3 I'm following you now

      Delete
  13. You have a really great, and helpfull blog!!
    Maybe would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Gfc?
    kiss :*
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur blog is amazing!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    following you now x
    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tons! :D I appreciate it gonna follow you back :* x

      Delete