Monday, April 1, 2013

Nails of the day 4/2/13

I still can't believe the last time I made a post on here was in November. I promised myself I wouldn't abandon this blog but I keep doing so :( I know not many read this but I'm sorry things have just been kinda crazy lately. So I thought by posting my nails of the day it would kick off a start to more frequent blogpost. It's literally 12:24 am right now, I have spring break this is like my last day and I decided to paint my nails. I don't know the name of this particular nail color but it is by the brand soo nails (the name either rubbed off or is not stated on the bottle). I purchased this color at a local beauty supply store for $1.99, I own a few colors by this brand and I think the color pigmentation and quality is remarkable... I also feel pretty awesome because the brands polishes are made in USA! Which helps the economy in some small way... I think lol Also a ridiculously cheap and great clear top coat (no it's amazing like it kind of beats the sally hansen one) called Express top coat by the brand NK (they sell this in almost all dollar stores) I got that for only $1.00. I think the top coat is great but do I think it necessarily keeps your nail polish from chipping? No. I think that depends on the nail polish you use and how much you use. So it's now 12:27 and I think I should shutup now... Here are some pictures (ok shutting up lol)







3 comments: