Wednesday, September 10, 2014

An explanation and my thoughts on Jeremy Scott SS'15



                           






























Well first and foremost I should slap myself for taking so long to update my blog. I have no excuse for it other than I've been extremely busy with just trying to get my life in one direction. But on a brighter and shocking note, I was lucky enough to get invited to two fashion shows for Sept. Ny fashion week which seems pretty surreal. I'm only able to make it to one show so far which is tomorrow so I will definitely update my thoughts and blah blah from that show. As you can see from my blog I don't really do coverage on fashion week or anything... My blog is mainly just experiences I've dealt with personally wether with fashion or just hanging with my friends. I hate to say that I'm this "person that's like into fashion" because I'm really just all about expressing my style which doesn't always look super fancy or on point at times, I got my lazy days girl. That being said I'm just a go with the flow kinda gal. There's always one designer whose collection I have to see each time and that is Jeremy Scott. His collections always speak to me and scream edgy. I love it. With this particular collection there were about 12 looks that I really liked. This collection like many of his other collections have that vintage 90's feel to them and he always seems to have that rad ass character on his designs. Before he did the primarily Bart from the Simpsons, and now it's Shrek. I love the kinda contradictory statements on the shirts too for example this collection is very space-futuristic, little bit of clueless 90's even 60's era,  super tripppy and psydellic but he states on his shirt "don't take drugs". Overall I quite like the collection and can't wait to see what he creates next time.

1 comment: