Thursday, August 30, 2012

NASTY GAL FALL COLLECTION 2012 = drool, drool and more drooling

Can I get an Amennn? Like seriously people, I am in love with the new fall collection from Nasty Gal. Not only am I a fan of their overpriced site or-- scratch that, I can't say some of the clothing they sell isn't worth the price-- I just would rather not spend over $50 on a crop top that won't fit me. Maybe when I loose some weight and save my money a bit more then sure but as of now, I probably won't be purchasing anything from them anytime soon. :( I usually check their site one or--- multiple times a week, hehe but stumbling across their collection was actually through tumblr. I stumbled across a picture of two women in these abstract heart shaped skater dresses, one in pink and one in black, paired with some wicked combat boots. I never believed in love at first sight until I saw that picture, they both just looked stunning. I had to find out where these dresses came from and I saw that it was from "thenastygal" so of course I went to nastygal.com and saw immediately that they came out with a new fall collection. Although I don't own any pieces from this collection I thought it would be cool to share some of my favorite pieces, ones that I would probably buy if I were skinny enough lol. :p But enjoy, courtesy of these photos are obviously from NastyGal.com









No comments:

Post a Comment