Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Make-up & Nails of the day!



Hi everyone! :D I'm back with a new post on my make up & nails of the day. My make up look was inspired by JlovesMac 1's tutorial, (I absolutely adore her she is so freaking awesome!) I thought it was fun and a great smokey eye for the daytime and one that I can wear to work. A coworker of mine actually asked what eyeshadow I used on my eyelids, (which are colors from the Sustainable Shadow Box by Urban Decay) I felt so special. :3 Teehee, ok I hope you guys like it and please excuse my silly faces :p free to comment as well.






                                                                                    Lol

 


    All the products shown are what I've used on my face today excluding eyeshadow (which is the URBAN DECAY Sustainable Shadow Box): MAC Skinfinish Natural Powder Foundation in Dark, Mac Blush in Raizin, 15 pallete Tomtop concealers, Neutrogena firm facial mosturizer, elf eyelid primer, Maybelline eye studion gel liner,  Diamond lip gloss, 902C(Bare It All) Megalast Wet N' Wild lipstick.

                                        

                                         ~And for le nails~


       I'm wearing Totally Amazing by SPOILED nail polishes as mentioned in my previous post/haul. SPOILED nail polishes is actually a newly formed company by Wet N' Wild (as shown on the bottle). I think the color is very suttle and reminds me of a pastel green I use to have by Revlon by the name of, Minted. I loved that color but unfortunately it got super thick and goopy so it had to be thrown away. This color reminds of Minted, but it's not as light as it may appear in the picture. It's more of a light olive toned green, then a minted or pastel green. It is very pretty and suttle though and I think it goes right into the pastel color trend for nails in the spring, without necessarily being a pastel. Did I mention this was only $1.99? Yes, what a steal. So far, it hasn't chipped one bit. 2 coats of this and a touch of Sally Hansen Quick Dry Top Coat (THE BEST TOP COAT IN THE WORLD) and your good. The brush is quite big and unexpected, kind of like the brush on the Sally Hansen Insta-dry nail polishes. I think the brush is great--- for people with wider and longer nails. My nails are usually quite medium to long length but I recently cutt them so the brush wasn't really my cup of tea. I think these new Spoiled Nail Polishes are great for someone on a budget and looking for great looking nails at the same time.

Till later pepz - britt xx
<3

18 comments:

  1. sure, let's follow each other! follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color of your nail polish is cool :)

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic make up collection!!<3
    Thank u for your comment, u're always welcome on my blog!
    Happy Saturday!
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      Np! Thank you!!!
      You too. :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Your eye make-up is so pretty~!! I wish I can do that myself too =P

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog by the way~

    x
    twee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Why Thank you! I wish I could the makeup on you haha.:)

      No problem, expect many more to come because I adore your blog &shop!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely pink eyeshadow xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! xx
      Sure thing, i'll follow you now. :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. you should definitely do my make up one day gawgeousssssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definetly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although you dont need any cause your so purty <33333333 xx

      Delete
  7. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey gorgeous how are you? ^-^
      Sure that'd be awesome I will leave a comment on your recent post when I follow you! :)

      you too
      xx

      Delete