Sunday, August 28, 2011

I finally made one!



The idea of me making a blogspot has been going on, and off, in my head for ages I just wasn't sure. And I finally decided to make one! I know my blog looks totally noobish but I'll get the hang of it soon. I have a tumblr and what not, and don't get me wrong, I love tumblr, but I've been meaning to create a blog at blogger cause I feel it's more personal and hands on, not as easy as tumblr but there's more to showcase personally. I don't know if I'm making sense but yeah lol, excuse my run-on sentences also. My itouch has been having issues charging, and I usually take a crap loud of pictures of that, and I don't have a camera so... I'm not really steady with the whole getting access to a computer also, the one I'm on is actually my sisters netbook. I was on my old computer I hooked up yesterday, this was saved as draft btw. I really don't wanna slack on this blog, but my access may be limited at times. I'm just going to be posting my daily or weekly adventures or my thoughts. I'm going to post some pictures of me and my friends Yesenia and Rita, all around the city a couple days ago. We had a mini photoshoot in the park lol, it's awkward taking pictures in front of people but we just let our self go. ;)




 





























No comments:

Post a Comment